Reviews Of Online Marketing Products
Should I Buy _____?
Critical Reviews Of Online Marketing Products We Have Purchased
We get asked about specific products (are they worth purchasing) quite often… this is mission control for product reviews! A growing list of all products and a critical review of why we purchased – what we did and didn’t like about the product and if we requested a refund.
These are “all” products you will have to pay for to use… so the goal is to help you spend – wisely.
And yes – we do make a commission if you purchase any of the listed products. Go figure – we are online marketers… chances are someone make a commission when we purchased the product as well.
Just because we make a bit of coin when you purchase a product – does not mean we are not giving honest and critical reviews. Why would we do that? We want your loyalty – and if we “recommend garbage” then you won’t believe in or trust us.
- Aweber vs 1shopping cart – Email Campaign Management
- PDF Brander Pro – give your affiliates those Special Reports in an easily Rebrandable format
- PDF Brander Pro - Part 2 – Logan likes this so much he did a second review.
- Micro Niche Finder – The Best Keyword Tool on the planet (Debra loves this tool)!
- Micro Niche Finder - Another way Debra used this Niche Finding Tool.
- Small Reports Fortune - from Jimmy D. Brown (use public domain for profitable report content)
- Make Money Tearing Up Old Books and Magazines and Selling Them on eBay - from Avril Harper
- Make Money Tearing Up Old Books and Magazines and Selling Them on eBay Part 2
- More Ideas From Avril Harper – Clippings From Public Domain Magazine Business
PLR Content From The Best In The Business
Note from Debra: I use Public Domain content and PLR (Private Label Rights) content together to create powerful – keyword filled blogs. Just like with Public Domain content – it’s easier to “re-write” content than to start from scratch. Who want’s to stare at a blank page?